During your childhood, you loved watching disney movies and staring at the beautiful, long, shiny hair of the princesses. We are strived to have the same looks and up do with our manes but never did justice. Knowing how to create these beautiful hairdos won’t matter if you don’t have healthy hair. Here are a few tips that have been unlocked to help you keep your hair healthy.
- The sun, rain and wind can cause damage to your locks as dirt will build up leading to drying of the scalp.
- After you have a shower, your wet locks are susceptible to breaking. Don’t shampoo too vigorously and don’t brush your hair right after you shower.
- Pat your hair when drying. Drying by rubbing can cause breakage.
- Use room temperature water to wash your hair. Hot water will increase your locks to lose volume.
- If you use your hair straightener frequently, this is a warning that you should stop. The heat will cause hair strands to break off easily.
- Bear in mind that what you consider to be the best haircare products, is not what is the best for someone else. So don’t blindly decide to use other products which may damage your hair when someone recommends it.
- Using the same brand and line of shampoo and conditioner as they are designed for a specific effect.
- Use conditioners regularly. Use a blob of conditioner and do not let it touch your scalp. Conditioner on your scalp will result in oiliness.
- What if you buy haircare products online? Can you guarantee that the products will not damage your locks? Do not use products that are not branded and reviewed online.
- Do not tighten your hair too tight as it can cause tension that can lead to breakage. If you like to braid your hair before going to sleep, make sure the braids are loose.
- Using your fingers to tease your lock will ruin the texture of them even if it brings out volume.
- Use satin pillow cases for your hair. Cotton pillow cases can cause friction and lead to hair fall.
- Oiling your hair frequently is important. Make sure you do not overdo because this means you have to shampoo aggressively which can result natural oils being removed.
- Eat a very healthy diet. Your hair is healthy when you are healthy. Vitamins, minerals, proteins and iron is crucial. Eating foods such as banana and eggs are important in your diet. If you feel like that you are not consuming a healthy diet, you can consider getting supplements.
Follows these healthy tips to have the locks that a disney princess possesses and have your happily ever after!